The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shattered Glass (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Shattered Glass (OPEN)

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2019, 3:02 am

huh well yeah guess that makes sense no point in getting the hostages if we can't get them out safely,what a gentleman letting me take the first one. she grabs the mask and can't resist being a nerdy star wars fan and talk like darth vaderluke i am your father

she decides to take the bullets from the militants guns as she had more uses for them now than they did one of the advantages of taking the bad guys guns more bullets are easier to findwell hopeful we can wrap this up before to much of my hair falls out so it'll grow back quick.

hope you have a good idea what to do when we get there i'm no rocket scientist,but daddy is so guess o could call him if we need help

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 31st 2019, 7:39 pm

More bullets flew between the two parties, but Israel was more concerned with the radiation that glowed in the air.

Put into hyper-simplistic terms, it was glaringly obvious that this was more than the cosmic microwave background or solar radiation that he was constantly aware of, both of which permeated the sky and/or the Earth.

His invisible matter that seeded the area would begin to soak up the radiation, absorbing it for energy whilst clearing the area of its threat.

While doing this, Israel would make his way into the complex, himself being invisible as well at the moment. It would be easy to avoid notice given his current neutronium makeup, as neutronium is a material with no charge whatsoever, causing it to be completely unreactive to light and atomic forces.

Thus, his presence would be unseen and barely felt by even the most sensitive equipment given his proscenial self-ordination.

He would leave enough of the standing radiation in the air to lead the others inside however, as the enhanced individual that he had met at the Tate Modern was utilizing a Geiger Counter to trace the radation to its source.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shattered Glass (OPEN) - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos August 1st 2019, 1:29 pm

AAT-08317 moved along with Jeannie, as he secured a gasmask soon after she did as he strapped it to himself. Checking the filter, the assassin ensured it was secured before he took in a sickly breath in the gasmask. The ticking frequency on his geiger counter lowered but a bit, something that immediately alerted AAT-08317 that something was not within expectation. The assassin still continued as he stepped through the streets.

Soon enough, Jeannie and AAT-08317 entered a clearing of what could have been considered a blast radius. The militants were busy at work throwing wooden objects into burning fires as others swept the area by spraying down the scene with neutralising water. The assassin motioned for Jeannie to stop as he took out a spyglass and scouted the scene a bit more.

There were three military-grade APC's deployed alongside a cargo carrier, as no more than three dozen troopers were deployed. A unit quickly moved with casket-shaped object that was covered in a dark but dull metal, as the four militants were covered by another two holding Kalashnikovs. Twelve bound hostages were then hoisted up and thrown into the APC's, giving futile attempts to break free as at least eight militants kept their weapons aim on them.

Turrets that were stationed atop the APC's were manned and scanning the scene. AAT-08317 knew that if they were to step out into the open, it would only take a matter of seconds until they were made into paste on the floor. The assassin drew in a deep breath before he spoke quietly to Jeannie: "They are moving those people, and taking something that is important. But if we approach now, we are as good as dead. We need another angle, or a distraction."

AAT-08317 quietly hatched a scheme, as he pulled a smoke grenade off a drawstring lining his jacket. He spoke simply to Jeannie: "I will approach from a different angle, when I throw this smoke grenade, move to take out the gunners manning those turrets. Then, we locate the device that is likely giving off that radiation: it will likely be spherical. That casket they are carrying, we need to secure. Understood?"
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 1st 2019, 10:11 pm

casket scary think the got a vampire in it?well that sounds like a plan aye aye captain! she playfully salutes him the sneaks away to hide and wait for his smoke signal to attack
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top