The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_vote_lcapKnightfall's List of Character Concepts I_voting_barKnightfall's List of Character Concepts I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts I_vote_lcapKnightfall's List of Character Concepts I_voting_barKnightfall's List of Character Concepts I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knightfall's List of Character Concepts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knightfall's List of Character Concepts Empty Knightfall's List of Character Concepts

Post by Knightfall April 27th 2017, 12:47 am

Concept: Wildfire/Wildfier
Wildfire is the bisexual product of a twisted corporation that creates biological weapons and makes them take up contracts from other corporations, etc. Such as assassinations, suicide missions, recon, tracking, infiltration, etc. He is the eighth out of nine current subjects. He has been brainwashed to do the tasks set for him and to not feel positive emotion. His abilities have been greatly enhanced from what they previously were. He can manipulate and generate different types of fire this includes regular fire, blue fire which exhausts his powers more given its higher intensity and heat, and explosive fire that burns on impact and bursts in a fiery explosion shortly after. His fire is slightly empathic in the way that it gets stronger and more uncontrolled when he's angry or it can be smooth and weaker when he's calmed. The fire's nature reacting to whatever emotion he's feeling at the time. He can fully combust his physical form having fireproof skin makes it to where he doesn't burn up as well as shooting fireballs, making a flame construct that takes the form of a fox. The type of fox changes when he's channeling different fire. He can also manipulate the smoke he generates allowing him to create dense cover for easy get away or find cover or open up a gateway that allows him to travel to his desired destination when walking through it. He has heightened sense such as smell, hearing, touch, and sight to the point where he can physically see scent trails, extend the range of his sight, focus his sense of smell on one thing, every touch  he feels it all throughout his body rather than just one point. as for taste he can't actually taste anything, and for hearing he can pick up on frequencies most humans won't be able to like dog whistles. He has serrated nails and canines sharpened to a point. These are capable of ripping and tearing into the flesh of his target with ease. He has an enhanced stamina allowing him to use his fire manipulation longer and not exhaust himself as often as he used to his mood and feelings help with his exhaustion. His enhanced stamina also allows him to catch up to his targets when they'd be out of breath he'd only just started to break a sweat. He has a resistance against diseases his immune system being stronger than most and able to effectively protect his body from harmful pathogens and viruses due to the fact his corporation didn't want him dying off due to various disease such as malaria when sent out to other countries. He regenerates at an accelerated rate allowing him to heal completely from a gunshot wound in twelve hours time.

Concept: Infinity
The last of its kind a race of aliens called Celestialsapien the infant lies in the very center of the Void and maintains the order and flow of space-time. It is the physical embodiment of infinity. It can change his form to that of a cat, an owl, and an orca all of them retaining his likeness but being changed in shape and structure. It can manipulate cosmic energy in the form of energy blasts, etc. It can also alter how big or small it is when in its regular humanoid form. It has a thirst for knowledge and is extremely curious but doesn't know much about the universe outside of its place of origin.

^ I'll finish the rest of Infinity's later. ^

Concept: Spartan
Concept: Triggerman
Concept: Aurum
Concept: Alloy
Concept: The One Who Runs
Concept: Narrator
Concept: Nathan
Concept: Ultimatum
Concept: Naga
Concept: Magi
Concept: Adolphin
Concept: Fiend
Concept: Seraphsin
Concept: Oblivion
Concept: Gravitron
Concept: Knightmare
Concept: Cyber Cavalier
Concept: DayRise
Concept: Starfall
Concept: Arachnophobia
Concept: Digit
Concept: Tsunami
Concept: Hot Thorn
Concept: Hope Diamond
Concept: Tribulation
Concept: Sunset
Concept: Absolvent
Concept: Executioner

"If I see any of you trying to steal my ideas I'll hunt you down. YOU HEAR ME?!"

Note: This is a list thats only function is to sort and work on all my current character concepts. Helps me remember what's what.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall's List of Character Concepts 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.