The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Guest September 14th 2016, 3:57 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 14th 2016, 6:14 pm

yay I guessed it kinda you're going to be a doctor,another mystery solved by Jeannie who is not only the universe's greatest bounty hunter but the greatest detective in the galaxy!!!!!!!! she jumps around excited.

she starts to listen to Jeeves explain meta-beings,but he stopshumans that what? I want to know what is me?do so if where meta what's it's do you got super powers to Sam show me!!! please, I love meeting other people that do funny stuff always so interesting the random things we do.

yeah, i'm getting paid to help people,it's my job I'm a superhero kinda a hero for hire i guess,seems much easier if I can get paid for it why bother with a normal job?

being a hero is more fun,it's what I wanted to be ever since I was little,besides if you do superhero stuff as a full-time job it works better superman and spiderman like in the comics always had trouble trying to keep their real jobs saving the day makes them late or disappear at odd times too much of a headache. besides, if you do something you love you never really work cause you enjoy it. so I go and save the day!!

Jeannie then runs around in circles with her arms stretched out pretending she's flying like superman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeannie is actually an airhead she's not pretending,she's a genius but she'd really immature and childish with most things,but cause she's smart she has flashes of brilliance every now then. so she's kinda an absent-minded professor of sorts she's a goofy kid but a really smart one. and most of her smarts are book stuff so when it comes to her being naive and cute kiddish its cause is a big kid social and common sense .stuff she is an airhead about.
so Jeannie's not trying to con sam by playing airhead she is but a smart airhead if that makes scenes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2016, 4:04 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 15th 2016, 7:04 pm

Jeannie listens to sam and Jeeves explain things yeah I guess if I was made of metal I wouldn't want someone running around with one of them,wouldn't your boss be mad though,then again I'm supposed to find it,so if I got it back I'd still get paid,and it is out of my hands with what you did with them mr.robot,so you getting rid of them after I get paid for bringing them back works for both of us.

she smiles and gives him a thumbs up to show her approval of the changes to their agreement,she doesn't really like gong behind scatterbrain's back with it,but as she with her dad sometimes you got have the mad scientist best interest in mind for them as the overlook that sometimes.

huh, Jeannie wonders what sam means by seeing how she see does she have some kinda supervision too?ok!!!!!jeannie grabs sam's hand excited for what will happen next.

OOC:ok Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2016, 4:37 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 16th 2016, 5:27 pm

ok thenjeannie wraps her arm around sam waist Jeannie smiles not every day pretty girls just ask you to wrap your arms around them. stepping her feet?

that's an odd request well lucky for her Jeannie don't weight much. huh, a strange feeling in her belly Jeannie wonders what sam meansso are going on a rollercoaster? cause that sounds like something you'd tell someone going on a rollercoaster for the first time Jeannie excitedly waits for what happens next.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 17th 2016, 3:47 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 17th 2016, 7:29 pm

where flying!!!!!!!!! this is so cool. Jeannie has a big smile her face,it's like magic how neat. Jeannie is amused you can fly that's so cool,do a loopy loop,
you are so lucky to have such a fun power

Jeannie giggles with excitement she can't believe she's flying will kinda.
she waves to Jeeves
looky Mr. robot where flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes I'm enjoying this sam, look at me way up high I'm flying

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2016, 12:34 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 18th 2016, 2:56 pm

Jeannie is slightly disappointed when sam puts her down she could do that all day,with such a fun power Jeannie wonders how sam gets anything done she'd have a hard time resting the urge to just fly around all day. sam tells Jeannie the police wanted her to find the plans so that's why she came,huh why does she seem to like it bother her if sam told her. Jeannie likes the idea of having some to help.huh that's great we should team up,two heads are better than one right. with both of us will find the plans and catch the thief in no time. then we can go flying again that was fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2016, 4:03 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 20th 2016, 4:32 pm

Jeannie looks on with amusement as sam reveals her superhero attire,so cool huh she needs a cape,capes are really cool.
ok then of to catch the bad guy,up up and away
Jeannie jumps into sams arms assuming flying some more is what she meant by a ride.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 21st 2016, 3:09 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2016, 5:57 pm

weeey i love flying! Jeannie holds on as they fly to the start of their bad guy hunt.she smiles enjoying

Jeannie looks at her list she got from Jeeves. yup this is the place,no not really,I'm from out of town remember,just had Jeeves google top 10 bad guys hangouts. this seemed like a good start.

so hopefully our guy is here and we can grab him,or someone can tell us where we might find him. luckily bad guys have loyalty issues and total rat each other out for the right price. well, let's go socialize then. and maybe get some snacks I'm hungry.

OCC not really I never really plan too far ahead with things,if you got any good ideas we can go with that. I just thought them gooing to a bad frequented pub for information .

would be a classic detective move from the batman play book they could use cause Jeannie being a big kid,she uses comic books as a reference for doing hero stuff. Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2016, 9:17 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2016, 6:53 pm

so the pub definitely the place to find a thief among other baddies. so on the way in the meet a bouncer. huh, he might know something seeing as doormen see everything that goes in and out of clubs. plus they have to get by him to get in.

seeing as he seemed lonely ok then Jeannie super people skills activate! judging by his accent he was British or Austrian. looked like he might have played sports or something as he was very athletic built.

right, that gives her some stuff to work with plus they happened to come by when he wanted some to talk to. luckily for him, Jeannie loves to talk. oh well we were looking for a pub that was showing the big game,I'm a big football fan,well the American kind confused me when I first went to the states.

why call it football if you were gone use your hands right? it's still pretty fun to watch bet you'd be good at,you play any sports, you come across as a rugby guy big and tough,

yeah, I can keep you company if you want for awhile ,most be awful lonely standing out here I don't get how bouncer does it I'd want to be in with the party. bet you got all kinds of fun stories about stuff you seen right. crazy bar wackiness needing broke up. I love stories
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top