The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDamn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_voting_barDamn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna)

Post by Bliss August 29th 2016, 12:02 am

"You just destroyed my servers- with your medical technology by the way- because you got to decide no one gets them!?" The hiss of the server as they sparked almost match the intensity of Bliss. "Danny, hit her!"

Danny shrugged and looked down to her empty wrist bearing no bracelet,
"I'm not going to do that, but Shauna, you did just destroy medical technology- that Bliss just became interested- so, maybe everyone is kind of at-"

"Shut up! Sneak attack!"
Two of the beloved servers flew towards Shauna, breaking apart in the air. Bliss planned on overwhelming Shauna with too many projectiles to blast all of them, opening her up for the eventual attack from Bliss in a more up close and personal way.

"Make sure these two both come out of the fight in bad shape. If Bliss wants these servers so bad, we can put her to work fixing them for us. Capture the others. We'll dispose of them later." Jules took her phone down from her cheek. Her orders went to the remaining members of the security. After seeing what Bliss did the first time around, they planned on following their orders to the 'T' with letting Bliss and Shauna knock each other out.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna)

Post by The Nekromonga September 10th 2016, 8:12 pm

"Look I don't want to fight and-" Of course, Shauna had to know blowing up someone else's stuff made them really, really angry. Sometimes she wondered about the wisdom of Solomon thing.

She switched on her belt grav-drive, letting her 'fall' to the left. Shauna did not want to use lasers on Bliss, so instead attempted to disable her and Danny using her other, less well-known attack- a sudden barrage of light flashes from her eyes, like from a camera but much more intense, causing nausea and massive disorientation. Hopefully it would ruin Bliss's concentration.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 15th 2016, 2:38 pm

At no point of this debacle did Danny want to pick any side, but if Bliss escaped with the technology, it could end this scene with a little less complications than if Shauna defeated her and allowed guards to arrest her. "Again, terribly sorry about-"

A blinding light broke Danny's concentration. Her balance fell to the ground, along with her head. Danny diverted her eyes as the servers all crashed to the ground. "Bliss?"

Sprawled on the ground, Bliss nervously kicked her legs in any and every direction. A grimace sprawled across her lower face, making her eyes disappear into the folds of flesh as her cheeks attempted to invade her forehead. While the lights remained in quick succession, Bliss found her migraines growing uncontrollable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 29th 2016, 10:34 pm

Shauna did not expect that to work so well. Unfortunately it meant that Jules now had only one metahuman to deal with, and she made her move. Shauna saw that there were alot of guns coming her way, and she wasn't going to fight them all over stuff.

So she got to work on getting the pieces that had Dr.Kwon's work on it at least, then melted down the rest. Before they could be captured, the metahumans would be long gone, Shauna having flown them to a high rise balcony a few blocks away, salvaging only a few hard drives worth of data.

She'd have to apologize to them when they woke up.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 30th 2016, 3:16 am

A phone call would invade Shauna's pocket. The ever watchful eye of Jules did not wish to allow such an escape of precious materials. "Hello Shauna, congratulations on the impressive victory. With such amazing prowess, I believe you could be a great addition to Clement Corp. Now, I am needing you to bring me back Bliss and Dayanara, so I can extradite them to the proper authorities. I hope you will bring them both to me, otherwise, Dr. Kwon might need to be brought in for questioning if I need to file an investigation into the whereabouts of those two. We don't want that to happen, now do we. So, go ahead and bring them to me, so they can see their friend."

Danny stayed with Bliss. Holding the hand of a person in such pain meant at any minute every bone in her hand could break, but it at least began to feel less sharp. "Either you're feeling better, or my hand has lost all of its nerve endings. Shauna, where are we? How do we get out of here now?"

"Oh fuck her." Bliss pushed her hand against her head, still reeling in pain. "I'm kicking her ass." It took Bliss all of her strength to stand up, leaving her nothing to maintain her stature.

Danny took on Bliss' weight, holding her up. "Okay, so Bliss really wants to kick your ass, so I'm going to find Mia, and just get Bliss home. Alright?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta (Shauna) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 13th 2016, 9:57 pm

Shauna's phone rang again. It was that grubby corporate tool. Shauna needed only to look at her phone funny to cause it to short out and blue-screen.

"Soooo... I may have messed up." Shauna was straight to the point, as she paused. She hands Bliss a few drives that were unmelted, a miniscule fraction of the technological wealth those things represented.
"I tried to salvage what I can, the rest... Jules is not getting."

"Meanwhile. I think I just revoked my own medical license. Again." Shauna said with a sigh. "Hey, y'know what, at least let me help you get your friend back. And mine. I think Jules might do something to Dr.Kwon. I don't want that. Her family's rich in Korea."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 3rd 2016, 12:42 pm

The lack of leg strength pushed an disproportionate amount of Bliss' body weight onto the burden of Danny. "We need a plan to get Mia back, keep Dr. Kwon safe- for reasons other than being rich, and then stop whatever plans Jules has."

"I plan on kicking her ass!" Bliss pointed to Shauna from her hobbled position. The outstretched arm immediately went into emergency mode as Bliss felt the weight she shifted to Danny moving to complete lack of support. The plummet to the ground gave Bliss time to think over priorities. No matter how much she disliked Shauna, Jules would always rub Bliss the absolute wrong way. "Fine. We did tie you up and leave you in a closet, so I guess we're even."

"The 'we' wasn't really-"

"You suckerpunched her from the side. You learn that in Catholic school?"
Bliss pushed herself back to her feet.

Bliss and Danny made their way back towards the convention center separately, Bliss planned on making her way behind scenes to try and find Jules while Danny wanted to find Dr. Kwon before Jules could make a move against her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 3rd 2016, 9:28 pm

Shauna hauled her ass back to the convention as well, taking the scenic route of 100 feet in the air. She decided to help as best she could to salvage this situation, using her X-ray vision to scourge the building. Her sights fell on a secret hallway not easily accessible from the main convention hall, where their friends were being held, as well as Jules.

She got on communication with Danny.

"Hey...They're being held on the second floor at a secured room. You'll have to find the switch for the secret door by the utility closet, and deal with some goons in suits with handguns and tazers at most and-"

Shauna's sights fell on a crimson haired woman lounging in the office chair beside Jules, her boots on the table as she twirled her knife on the table. Standing beside Red Tigress was a man in racing gear, the villainous speedster Streak. The pair were mercenaries that seemed to get hired by everyone these days.

"-They've got a couple of metahuman bodyguards. A teleporter with a gun, and a speedster with a knife. I'll get in position and hit the place when you do." Shauna descended to the roof deck. The presence of her former fellow Tigress meant she could not sit this one out and risk Bliss or Danny getting hurt by someone from her past.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 6th 2016, 1:29 am

"Once we get in there, just pretend its gym class at Catholic school." Bliss popped her knuckles, feeling the comfort of her Blisstech battle gloves. "I've seen what you can do when people aren't looking, but some of these guys might actually be aware of-" A sudden burst of turquoise energy slammed Bliss into the side of the elevator. "I'm gonna let that one slide, but way to confirm my sneak attack comment."

A sigh pushed out of Danny's past Danny's crossed arms. "Shauna says we have to find a switch to open the secret door by the utility closet, so we'll need to split up and-"

"Shauna knows I'm just knocking down the secret door, right?"

Another sigh escaped through the fingers pressed against her hands. "Shauna, Bliss is just going to knock down the door. I haven't told her about the tasers yet, but I assume Bliss' response is going to be something snarky and mean."

Bliss nodded. "It's time to get snarky."

Bliss got snarky.

A telekinetic blast rang out through the hallway, crashing the bearings of the wall. It did not take much intuition to notice the invasion plan unleashed upon the hallway. "Those guys still got tasers?" Bliss stepped out to see the damage she unleashed upon the hall and all in it. "Didn't think so." Along with disparaging the bearings in the wall, it also caused the secret door to be far less discreet. "Danny, I found the door. I'm going to flip the switch." Another pop of her fingers and a telekinetic blast threw the door off its hinges.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top