The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Salvo I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Salvo I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Salvo I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Salvo I_vote_lcapSalvo I_voting_barSalvo I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Salvo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salvo Empty Salvo

Post by Brorschach May 13th 2012, 6:09 pm

Super Hero name: Salvo
Title: Gunsmith
Alignment: Hero
Race: Caucasian-African mix (born in Africa)
Hair: Black (partially white with age)
Eyes: gray
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 90 Kilos (roughly 198 Ibs)

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Darius comes across as hard and testy, but he's got a good heart. He doesn't believe anyone is above the law, but he understands why they exist (for example, he'd take a child in for a crime, but he'd recommend leniancy in court for that same child), however in combat he is a merciless opponent, owing to his rough upbringing. He's perfectly willing to conduct a conversation with his opponent so long as it's understood that he's not going to give up or let them escape.

History: Darius was born to a black man and a white woman in the heart of Africa. However his mother died during childbirth and his father was unable to pay the hospital bills, so almost as soon as he could walk Darius was working, until he turned 13 when he was conscripted into the african militia. He quickly learned that the rule was "them or us" and got over his reluctance to kill. He remained in the militia until he was 39 when he deserted and expatriated to the United States. This was due to the fact that nearly everyone in his battalion had been wiped out by one person, a young girl in fact. during his flight to the united states he was drafted into the same program as Gossamer, though instead of wires, he was injected with a serum that granted him the ability to reshape nonliving matter to his desires. He is currently a member of the same black ops unit that Gossamer is, though they are unaware of eachother. His assignment is simply put: Eliminate any villianous metahumans deemed unsuitable/too powerful to capture.

Powers: Salvo's power is the ability to reshape nonliving matter to his wishes, although he could theoretically reshape it into anything he desires, he mostly chooses firearms and artillery pieces (howitzers, gatling guns etc.)due to his lack of knowledge. He can't make complex pieces of equipment and the properties of the object remain the same IE, if he used the side of a brick building to make a howitzer barrel, it would still be made of bricks and would fire something from within the building molded into a bullet.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 2
EP: 6
FS: 5

Power Grid colours: blue on black

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum