The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by ghost

» Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 pm by Chellizard

» Twinkling in the night sky
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:38 am by ProwlerKnight

» Stars over Vegas
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Base To Call Home
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2024, 6:37 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 9:06 pm by ghost

» Bloodhound
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» White Glint
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 5:48 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Terrify Her
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 4:37 pm by Demonhunter

» The Punk and the Spider.
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 2:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2024, 1:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» To Cause Trouble
Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2024, 8:18 pm by ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome to Project Aubade [RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to Project Aubade [RP] Empty Welcome to Project Aubade [RP]

Post by Jayyburdd April 16th 2017, 11:46 am

Link: http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum

00 · INTRO
The year is 2047. The population has continued to rise beyond United Nations estimates. As metropolitan growth and human demand has slowly crippled the Earth and its natural beauty, people are growing more-and-more convinced that humanity will not see the next few generations. They are afraid that their grandchildren will never see the world's beauty and natural wonder.

Kenko Shimoda is a billionaire tech mogul who inherited his father's company, Shimodatech, a wildly-successful electronic producer from Japan. His company completed a project, a realistic virtual reality world that implants the user into the landscape: Project Aubade. The user can feel the wind on their skin, the touch of a fellow user, and most importantly, can see before them worlds of constructed beauty. Waterfalls, forests, canyons—anything can be created using the Project Aubade engine.

In a secret presentation to the United Nations, Shimoda revealed his project, marketing it as a way to make real what many feared would be gone forever. He declared it New Eden, a replacement for Earth! One could go about their smoggy, city live in the crowded streets of the real world, and then relax and take a break in grassy plains! The United Nations ate it up, and Shimoda received a standing ovation.

He gave a catch, however. The project was far from reaching its fullest potentials in development and testing, and he asked for funding and freedom to do what he wished with the project without interference. When asked what he meant by this, he stayed firm with his ultimatum: Let him do what he wants without investigation, and the world would gain access to something unseen.

The United Nations' vote was close, but they approved sponsorship of the project, and Kenko Shimoda's plans had been executed.

Months later, a mass amount of disappearances were reported around the world. Dozens of children and teenagers would be abducted in a variety of circumstances. Many of these were from conventions, from gaming booths or secret rooms where beta testing would be promised. Other cases were less subtle; some were taken right off the streets, just minutes after parting from friends.

You suddenly wake up in the square of a town, by a fountain. The sky is blue and large, shimmering with a strange glow. A closer look reveals polygons, a strange prismatic makeup of the dome above you. The buildings around you strange and antiquated.

Around you, dozens of people lay.

The laughter of a man, the accent Japanese, is coming from somewhere unknown.

Is it...the sky?

Welcome to Ratman's Cage.

Welcome to Project Aubade.

----

▸ a site created by three forumotion veterans
▸ inspired by Sword Art Online, the Tales of series, Legend of Zelda, and JRPGs
▸ pick from a total of 5 base classes and explore a massive, constantly-evolving world with five levels

Jayyburdd
Jayyburdd

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top